April 24 - 29, 2023
PRIDE Week 2023 Details & Pride Center Hours
Check out the final updates for our event line-up!
- Today, Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- PRIDE Week Sneak Peak Tabling | 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 pm | The Breezeway
- Monday, April 24, 2023
- “P” is for Professional Development: Exploring Allyship and Advocacy in the Workplace | 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Virtual via WebEx Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- “R” is for Religious InQueeries: What’s the (T)ea with Exploring Religion as a Queer Person? | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | The Gathering Space for Spiritual Well-Being (The Center for Well-Being 103)
- Wednesday, Apri 26, 2023
- “I” is for Intersections: The Cultural Intersection of Identity and Expression: How to be a Better Ally to Queer People of Color | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | The Mosaic: Center for Cultural Diversity (The Commons 2B23)
- Thursday, April 27, 2023
- “D” is for Disease Prevention & Education: A Community Conversation About Sex in the Dark | 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | The Pride Center (University Center 201D)
- Friday, April 28, 2023
- “E” is for Expression: The People of Pride Photoshoot & Queer Resource Fair | 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | The Commons: Mainstreet
- Saturday, April 29, 2023
- Association for Suicide Prevention: Out of the Darkness Campus Walk | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.| The Center for Well-Being
- Drag Bingo with (seb) | 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | The Commons: The Skylight Room
- Thursday, May 4, 2023
- STI & Sexual Health Resources and HIV Screening: STI Awareness Trivia | 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | The Center for Well-Being: First Floor Lounge
- Today, Wednesday, April 19, 2023: 1:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 24, 2023: Regular Hours
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023: Center Closed from 4:00 p.m.- 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Apri 26, 2023: Center Closing at 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 2023: Regular Hours
- Friday, April 28, 2023 & Remaining Fridays for the Spring 2023 Semester: Center Closed
- Saturday, April 29, 2023: Center Closed
- Thursday, May 4, 2023: Center Open 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- The Student Government Association,
- The Office of Health Promotions,
- The LGBTQ Student Union,
- The Queer & Trans People of Color,
- The Gathering Space for Spiritual Well-Being,
- The Mosaic: Center for Cultural Diversity,
- The Maryland Health Department,
- the Student Events Board (seb),
- commonvision with Student Affairs Creative Services,
- and all the campus partners who will be joining us at our resource fair.
Posted: April 19, 2023, 11:55 AM