The UMBC community has a variety of resources available on campus and beyond to support students, faculty, and staff who are impacted by equity and inclusion issues. Our team is here to assist you in finding the right community resource for your needs and situation. For assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call 410-455-1717.
- Title IX/Sexual and Gender Based Violence Resources
- Discrimination Resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Accommodation Resources
- Campus Resources
- Faculty and Staff Professional Resources
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Land Acknowledgement Resources
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Legal Resources
- Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- Social Identifiers
- Student Support and Academic Accommodation and Resources
- Witness FAQs
To file a complaint or make a confidential report/ referral related to hate, bias, discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct – including sexual assault, stalking, dating/domestic violence, you may access ECR’s private online report/ referral form. Even if you are unsure whether you should make a report, this form is the most efficient way to notify ECR of your concern.